Make a Planned Gift
You can truly be a partner in supporting the future of 4Cs through your planned gifts and support. Your legacy gift can help us continue to improve the lives of low-income and at-risk children, while we plan for the future needs of 4Cs and the children, families and child care providers we serve. Philanthropy plays a significant role in helping 4Cs provide the much needed preschool and child care programs necessary for our community to thrive.
There are many different ways to support 4Cs with a planned gift:
- A bequest, or gift in your will or trust may be the best way for you to help build 4Cs resources, because you won't be giving up funds you need now for living expenses. A bequest can be a fixed amount or a percentage of the estate and will perpetuate your ongoing support of the 4Cs mission while ensuring the organization's stability into the future.
- Retired? Consider a charitable gift annuity. It's a way to make a gift without sacrificing income. A fixed income that doesn't fluctuate with the stock market may help meet your need for a secure retirement.
- Planning for retirement within the next 10 to 15 years? Establish a charitable gift annuity now and defer your guaranteed payments until later years to supplement your retirement income.
- Charitable trusts in estate and financial planning can offer tax benefits and flexibility in planning for retirement income.
- Gifts of securities and real estate can offer income-tax benefits that can help you in your financial and tax planning.
- A double-purpose bequest can provide a relative or friend with income for life. After that person's death, whatever remains in the trust passes to 4Cs.
When you make a planned gift to 4Cs you become a member of the 4Cs Children's Legacy Circle. This special group of donors have let us know that they're planning a bequest, annuity, or trust to benefit Community Child Care Council of Sonoma County (4Cs). If you've planned a special gift to 4Cs, please tell us about your gift, so we can thank you privately or publicly, as you prefer.
Helping children in your community can lead to unequaled personal and emotional fullment. Please consider Community Child Care Council of Sonoma County in your planned giving preparations. Your estate attorney can discuss the many charitable giving opportunities available to you.
For more information or to inform us of your planned gift, please contact Mira Wonderwheel, Community Relations Director, at email@example.com or call (707) 522-1413 ext. 144.