Our Child Development Philosophy
4Cs image of children is one of potential and possibility. We believe that learning success for young children is built upon:
- Trusting relationships supported by nurturing adults
- Hands-on, intentional, play-based opportunities for curiosity, exploration, and discovery
- Attention to individual needs and interests
- Family and caregiver partnership
Superior Staff to Child Ratios
4Cs centers offer a 1:8 staff to child ratio for children ages 3-5 years, and a 1:4 staff to child ratio for children ages 2-3 years. Small group sizes are recommended by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), American Public Health Association (APHA), and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
To Enroll in a 4Cs Center
Families who need financial assistance to pay for child care or preschool must apply for the Sonoma Childcare Eligibility List (CEL) prior to enrolling at 4Cs. Click the following links for:
- CEL Application – English (https://www.sonoma4cs.org/files/CELapp_English2013.pdf)
- CEL Application – Spanish (https://www.sonoma4cs.org/files/CELapp_Spanish2013.pdf)
or call the 4Cs main office at 707.544.3077 and ask to be added to the CEL. When spaces at a 4Cs center become available, 4Cs uses the CEL to pull a list of families for enrollment.
Spaces are available for private pay tuition families at select locations. For more information and availability please contact our main office at 707.544.3077.
2017/18 Tuition Rates
View Our Brochure
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/inbounddesign/sonoma4cs.org/wp-content/themes/sonoma4cs/event-widget.php on line 31