4Cs Sonoma County Response to COVID-19
UPDATED 8/9/21- After being closed to the public for over 16 months 4Cs will reopen to our clients and guests on Monday, August 9, 2021.
We are a child care agency, and it is important to us to offer an environment that is welcoming to children and families. With that in mind, we also have the safety of our guests and staff members to consider.
Please follow these directions when visiting our office:
• Bring as few people to the appointment as possible.
• All group members must stay together during the entire visit.
• All visitors must wear a mask during the visit except children under two years of age. 4Cs will have adult and child-sized masks available.
• Be on time for your appointment. If you are more than 10 minutes late, without communicating with us, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
• 4Cs will provide you with a pen to keep, or if you prefer, you can bring your own pen.
• If you are bringing a child with you, 4Cs will provide a book. We encourage visitors with children to bring toys or activities to entertain the children during the visit.