AP General Guidelines
All parents and providers must be enrolled at 4Cs before care can be paid
- 4Cs pays the cost of child care up to the market rate ceilings allowed by our funders. Additional charges or costs are a co-payment between the parent and provider.
- Some parents may pay providers a sliding scale family fee based on income.
- License-exempt providers may need to be Trustlined before care can start.
- Completed attendance sheets are due in the 4Cs main office by 5:00 p.m. on the 5th of the month in order to be considered for payment. The submission and payment dates can be found on 4Cs Alternative Payment Program Notice of Attendance Due Dates.
- A Child Care Certificate is the approved contract for child care services and is issued for each enrolled child. It includes the current schedule for child care and reimbursement rates.
- Providers must call 4Cs if a child’s schedule has changed and the provider has not received a Certificate Revision or a confirmation phone call. 4Cs cannot guarantee approval of schedule changes without verifying and documenting the need with the family.
- Monthly attendance sheets must be filled out daily with exact times in and out by the parent or the parent’s authorized representative or the provider, checked by both parties and signed before being mailed to 4Cs. An incomplete attendance sheet may delay payment or result in days not being paid by 4Cs.
- All required provider paperwork must be on file in order to process payment.
- 4Cs providers have the option to enroll in direct deposit, ask your Case Manager for more information.
January 26 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
January 30 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
January 31 @ 8:45 am - 2:15 pm