California Preschool Information Network is offering a training on Physical Development: Active Play through Zoom. Partcipants will learn:
- Discuss how developmentally appropriate movement programs accommodate a variety of individual differences among children.
- Review why children often learn best through maximum active participation.
- Support the notion that physical safety of children’s play environments should be of paramount importance at all times.
- Express how family members, working as partners with teachers, are key to enriching the physical development of children.
- Describe how the inclusion of children with special needs is beneficial to all and promotes greater understanding and respect for diversity.
- Recognize that children are multisensory learners with unique learning styles.
Any questions contact Cindi Kaup firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 441-3912