Learn about a funding opportunity for Licensed Family Child Care and Center Programs. Information directly from the funder regarding what they are looking for in a successful grant application.
What will be covered:
- What is the First 5 Mini-Grant?
- Who should apply?
- When should you apply?
- How should you apply? Review of the mini-grant application
- What should you apply for? Review items that are not allowed and items that have been allowed in the past.
- Who can help with the application? Assistance available through 4Cs and First 5.
- What is required if your application is funded?
- Examples of well written past applications, as well as examples of what not to do on an application
Register for this training at the Early Care & Education Workforce Registry. Click link to redirect you to the registry. www.caregistry.org
Once you log into the registry select “Training Calendar” tab. Type in the name of this training in the “Course/Training Title” box. Select the “Search” tab, confirm it is the right training date and time and complete the registration.
If you have not applied for a workforce registry number this can also be done at the website. We recommend you get your number and register for this training on the workforce website before coming to the training.