Who Should Attend?
- Family Childcare Owners & Providers, Family, Friends, and Neighbors, Teachers, Directors, and Coaches
- Understanding Children’s Behavior
- Caregiving Routines (pt. 1)
- Caregiving Routines (pt. 2)
- Partnership with Families
Goals of this service
This service has been designed to provide training and technical assistance support that focuses specifically on targeted aspects of relationship-based care.
Wednesday, February 2 (630-830pm): Challenging Behaviors
Wednesday, February 16 (630-830pm): Caregiving Routines (pt. 1)
Wednesday, March 9 (630-830pm): Caregiving Routines (pt. 2)
Wednesday, April 13 (630-830pm): Partnership with Families
Drop-in Technical Assistance:
These three sessions support the implementation of the topics covered each month
Facilitator: Amber Morabito, Regional Coordinator
Location: Zoom Platform
Registration link: Click Here
Participants will receive professional development hours through the ECE Registry.
For questions, please contact, Amber Morabito Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 415-412-5796