Positive. Nurturing. Safe.
Quality child care can be found in a variety of settings, there are many options to fit your needs. Here’s what you need to know.
4Cs can provide a list of providers. Call (707) 544-3077 or visit our online database.
4Cs provides referrals, not recommendations. Families should always visit, interview, and check references of the providers before deciding on child care.
Types of Care
- Licensed Family Child Care – family-like setting, small groups, criminal background clearance
- Licensed Child Care Center – school-like setting, various group sizes, criminal background clearance
- After-school Child Care Center– on school campus, school-like setting, various group sizes, not always required to be licensed
- 4Cs Licensed Preschools – we operate 11 schools throughout Sonoma County
- Unlicensed Care – family, friend, in-home nanny, drop-in church or gym, etc.
- Choosing Child Care – information about what to consider when looking at options – Download English/Spanish Brochure Here
- Child Care Choices – detailed information about different kinds of child care – Download in English | Download in Spanish
- Suggested Interview Checklist – a list of questions to ask potential care providers – Download in English | Download in Spanish
- Trustline – a database where you can check to see if your unlicensed child care provider has passed a state-approved criminal background check process. Great when you’re using friends, family or neighbors and want more assurance – Visit Trustline Here
Community Care Licensing
Information on licensed care facility citations, complaints and inspection. Oliver’s Law: Parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about any child care provider. That information is public and can be acquired by contacting Community Care Licensing Division at 1-844-538-8766 or by visiting their website.