Parents who are enrolled in 4Cs programs and services are connected with an individual Case Manager who will confirm eligibility, discuss child care needs and answer any additional questions you may have about our preschool and subsidized child care programs.
Did you know you may be eligible to receive child care for the following activities?
- Looking for work
- In school or job training
- Homeless or seeking permanent housing
- Medically incapacitated
- Receiving Child Protective Services (CPS) or At-Risk referral
- Participating in Welfare-to-Work Activities (select programs only)
- Attending 4Cs part-day educational preschool
Additionally, as an enrolled parent, you have free access to the 4Cs toy and resource library.