Your 4Cs Case Manager will confirm eligibility, discuss child care needs is available to answer any additional questions you may have about our subsidized child care programs.
Remember: Families are required to report changes to their Case Manager within 5 days and supporting documentation may be requested to continue child care services.
When any action is taken on your case, you will receive a notice of action. If you have questions about it, call your case manager to discuss the change. The back lists your appeal rights.
Did you know you may be eligible to receive child care for the following activities?
- Looking for work
- In school or job training
- Homeless or seeking permanent housing
- Medically incapacitated
- Receiving Child Protective Services (CPS) or At-Risk referral
- Participating in Welfare-to-Work Activities (select programs only)
- Attending 4Cs part-day educational preschool
Additionally, as an enrolled parent, you have free access to the 4Cs toy and resource library.
Child Development Centers
4Cs operates preschools throughout Sonoma County. The ages served varies from eighteen months to five years. The 4Cs centers offer eligible families a safe and caring, developmentally appropriate environment for their children, in both full and part-day programs.
Parental Choice Alternative Payment Program
4Cs Parental Choice Alternative Payment Program (APP) or Voucher Program (VP) is available for eligible families to select their own child care provider. These programs serve infants to age 13.
- All parents and providers must be enrolled at 4Cs before care can be paid.
- 4Cs pays the cost of child care up to the market rate ceilings allowed by our funders. Parents may have a co-payment if they select a provider that charges more than 4Cs can pay.